Monday, November 3, 2008

Autumn Wonderland

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pictures taken this weekend.

11 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Stunning pictures. I like the third one especially. You're making me long for cooler climes and changing leaves.

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous, thanks so much for sharing, yummy pie!

Rita said...

Your pictures get lovelier, and lovelier, and lovelier!

Maja said...

Gorgeous shots! Reminded me to post my weekend photos :)

I love fall, it's my favorite season above all

Anonymous said...

Lindas, lindas fotos! Que outono mais belo o que você está vendo!

Flavia Flanders said...

i love the colors of autumn

Kau Oliveira said...

Romeika, como sou um novo apreciador do seu blog, ainda estou por fora. Você é quem fotografa? Se for, meus parabéns! Além de uma qualidade visual impressionante, os lugares são lindos.

Bjos!

Anonymous said...

This was Seattle two weeks ago. It's gone all rainy & sodden now.

Lovely shots.

Brigadeiro said...

Fotos lindas! Adoro as cores de outono...

Romeika said...

Kau, sim, sou eu quem fotografo;-) (com excecao dessa ultima foto na qual apareco). Bjs!!

Olimpe said...

I can't believe the red colors..that's Autumn.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G