
There are days I just wanna look subtitle even in my outfit's details, despite the grey and silent weather, precisely adorned by the colours of the leaves. I'm almost wearing a grey ensemble matching today's sky, but I added a hint of plum on my lips and legs to make a difference. My outfit: Vero Moda dress, Pieces boots, H&M tights and necklace.



15 comments:
Oh, the purple wall shall be wonderful, and speaking of purple, your tights look quite great with your outfit!
I think this is a great blog. I'll try to read more often! ^^
Romeika, adorei o vestido preto!
i adore this color combination.
Love those thights - Didn't know H&M made those. I must have a closer look next time I'm in their shops. You look wonderful.
Thank you!!
I'm looking forward for the best pair of grey ankle boots.
XXX
Adorei as fotos e o look! Você fica muito bem com essas cores! Lindo vestido!
aw, I'm SO loving your booties!
Love plum-purple with grey...nice combo!
Olá, Romeika. Como vai?
Sempre leio comentários seus em alguns blogs por aí. Resolvi visitar o A Room of One's Own e achei chiquérrimo. Parabéns pelo seu empenho, já que seu blog é realmente excelente.
Bom fim de semana!
Kau. (http://bitlofleverything.blogspot.com/)
Kamila, eh um cinza bem escuro:-)
Nerd Girl, I bought it together with another pair, but it's been a year. Thank you;-)
Kau, obrigado pela visita, e pelos elogios ao meu blog, bom fds tb!
Thank you, everyone! ^.^
Nossa, então estou mal da visão!!! rsrsrsrsrsrrsrsrsrsrsrsrs
Adoro a cor das meias-calcas! E o colar! Que maravilha! Agora quero um tambem! :)
are you sure? because it looks to me like your lips match the color of your tights, instead of the other way around. was there really a lip color that matched, or did you layer colors until you finally got them to match?
i like your shoes. bootlets are chic!
Seraphine, it was a lip colour that matched hehe
Post a Comment