Thursday, October 30, 2008

new jewelry


I'm so happy! :-) The jewelry I ordered on This Charming Girl a while ago has just arrived. They look even prettier than on the website shots, and were all wrapped in the most lovely way, with a pink paper and golden little hearts. So lovely, isn't it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

É complicado fazer compras assim pela Internet, porque o visual pode não corresponder à realidade. Que legal que as jóias acabaram sendo uma excelente compra.

Brigadeiro said...

Que lindas as joias! E o embrulho! Vou ter que visitar 'This Charming Girl' agora :)

Carolina Lange said...

I agree, so lovely!
Tão femeninas e delicadas, adorei!

reckless daughter said...

what amazing little treasures!

Romeika said...

Kamila, eh complicado mesmo, tanto que sempre hesitei em fazer compras desse tipo online. Ainda bem q deu tudo certo:-)

Brigadeiro, Carolina and Tahda, it's really worth taking a look at the store, there's a lot of pretty vintagelike jewelry ^.^