
Friday is a free day, therefore I had planned to go to the nearest H&M in the morning in order to see if that flapper-esque dress had arrived and going thrifting afterwards, but the weather was just so awful I decided to stay at home drinking tea, eating chocolate and bread with cream cheese while watching Gossip Girl. The show is not quite interesting, but I can't take my eyes out of everything Blair wears. It was quite dark inside due to the gloomy weather and I can't stand the flash light, so I decided to take these pictures at the balcony, despite the freezing rain (also a good excuse to have my lovely umbrella with me). My outfit: custom tailored silk skirt, thrifted top, H&M belt, Ecco shoes, This Charming Girl necklace, Glitter headband.




12 comments:
Romeika, eu ADORO "Gossip Girl". É meu guilty pleasure. A Blair Waldorf é minha personagem favorita! :-)
Bom final de semana!
Kamila, eu assisto pelas roupas (da Blair, tb a minha favorita!). Mas gostei do episodio em que a Blair eh "desmascarada" (ainda estou atrasada na serie, o ultimo capitulo q vi foi aquele no qual o irmao da Serena sai do armario). Bom fds tb!
I think I know what dress you mean - the one with all the tassle-things? Like layers of fringe? I saw it yesterday :)
Maja, precisely.
Mas como você é chique, Romeika!!! Hahahahahahaha, os vestidos de bolinhas voltando à moda...
Bjos!
Romeika, eu já estou na segunda temporada. O meu episódio favorito é o que mostra a vingança de Blair, após ser desmascarada. :-)
Kau, AMO estampa de bolinha em tudo. Bjs!
Kamila, ontem baixei os 9 primeiros episódios da segunda temporada, acho que assisto essa semana.
ohh. absolutely stunning.
you have pretty smile. would love to see more of that lovely smile. :)
and the polkadot top are just perfect for the gloomy weather.
These pictures make the rain look delightful--it's been terrible weather here, too.
Tiaz and Ambika, thanks ^.^
Cute pictures.
:)
Fantastic necklace!
Post a Comment