It has just snowed again, probably the last snow of the week until God knows when again. It was just a tiny bit of snow, enough to cover the footsteps left on the playground by children this weekend. Friday afternoon/evening we had our very first real snow, which made me really happy, as its whiteness makes it up for the winter darkness (above, on the left). Unfortunately not everything is about enchantment, it also means sadness for some who drive. The next day one could read about accidents on the road, which also concerned me as we had to drive all the way to Randers. But I just love the snow, I love the winter air early morning, it's so pure and fresh. Saturday morning was just perfect - sunny and snowy, no wind. If at least all winter days were this perfect...
This is what I wore for the birthday party saturday evening, a dress I've already displayed on one of my outfits' posts. I'm wearing seamed tights, too bad that all my attempts of shooting the back of my own legs failed. My cold turned out to be a flu (?), as I had bodyache and fever, but can you tell it? I call it the power of make-up.
I love to photograph dishes and all sort of food in general, especially when the dish is beautifully arranged by a professional. At the party we firstly had a cold dish with fish and salad in it (second pic), then, some meat as a main dish, which I didn't eat, as I hate cow meat's taste ever since I was baby, which was ok for me, as there were plenty of potatoes, sweet potatoes and peas... My favourite part in a meal, however, is its ending. Yup, that cake was yummy:-)







24 comments:
oo lovely dress, the florals are fun in the winter, i miss the fresh coating of snow but ill probably find it when i go home for thanksgiving
what flavors are in that cake?! it looks really delicious.
also - i hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Jayne, the snow will soon be gone:-S It will rain this week...
copperoranges: it was my father-in-law's birthday party:-) The cake had different ice cream layers and a "normal" cake layer. It's known as "islagkage" in danish.
Oh man. I had a craving for Oreos and milk, but now I want cake instead!
Oh, I love the snow. It's hard to beleive it's snowing somewhere when it's still so warm where I am. I agree about driving in that winter weather though, it is very scary. Be safe!
I love that dress it looks lovely on you!
Nossa, que frio que lindas imagens!
VC como sempre uma boneca! E esses pratos, super chics e deliciosos, acredito :)
Mil beijinhos queridíssima!
the outfit looks gorgeous and the food,mm.. yummy..
Que delícia, estes dois pratos, hein?????
E eu adoro neve, apesar de odiar inverno. :-)
Adoro tirar fotos de pratos/comida tambem! No restaurante, em casa, em qualquer lugar! Estes pratos realmente parecem deliciosos! E que vestido lindo! Sempre me surpreende quando vejo alguem usando roupa tao 'leve' quando faz tanto frio por fora, esqueco que o aquecimento nestes paises sao muito melhores que aqui. As fotos de neve sao linderrimas! Adoro neve!
xx
OMG...adoro essas fotos, vc está fotografando cada vez melhor, menina!
Realmente, existem uns pratos tão lindos que dá pena de comer ^^
Quando chegam os barcos de sushi..ai que dó! E algumas tortas, rsrsrs
Linda, vi um blog de uma loja que vende roupas estilo pin-up, só lembrei de vc. Nem sei se já passei aqui e deixei o link..em todo o caso..
http://pinupgirlclothing.blogspot.com/
bjos
fabulous food
yummm!! the food looks good!
Im soo jealous!! SNOW!!! how fun!
Romeika, eu adoro neve. E não só pq acho algo bonito, mas também por que amo dias frios!! Aproveite tudo o que puder, por aí.
Aqui, a chuva não pára... não sei até quando =(
Bjos!
Wow, that food looks so good. And snow is the best - some how it makes everything lighter and more beautiful.
Your dress is so pretty! And the food! OMGG I'm honestly hungry. Again. After looking at it!
I know I've said it before; but, your photography skills are amazing!
Maja, who can resist a nice piece of cake?:-p
Tahda, it's scary, indeed:-S And thanks:-)
Kira, obrigado, mas estava gripada, nariz vermelho e inchado rsrsrs.. Bjs!
Molly, thanks:-)
Kamila, sim, principalmente o bolo:-) Inverno eh legal em dias como esse, mas eh terrivel quando chove e venta.
Brigadeiro, eh verdade, o aquecimento permite certas vestimentas, ainda mais numa festa. Imagina numa festa, calcando botas e coberta de roupas grossas? Obrigado:-)
Hannya, obrigado:-) Sushi realmente eh lindo haha Valeu por indicar a loja e ve se aparece mais por aqui! Bjs.
nursemyra, and so yummy too:-)
Zoe, when there's snow I stop missing summer for a while:-)
Kau, comeca a chover amanha aqui tb, a unica vantagem eh que raramente a chuva aqui atinge niveis pluviometricos gritantes como em grande parte do Brasil. Bjs!
Nerd Girl, exactly. I wish it snowed again soon.
Penelope, thank you:-)
i love the flower in your hair. you don't look at all like you've been sick with the flu.
i'm with you about eating meat. but yummm, i LOVE sweet potatoes. and cake.
if i could live on cake and chocolate, life would be perfect.
Seraphine, sweet potatoes are one of my fav typical danish dishes, I wonder if it's made in the same way as in the US. I'm like that with sweets too! Not eating them is one of the toughest things for me when I'm on a diet hehe
Your hair looks lovely :)
Merily, thanks:-)
That cake looks yummy! Unlike anything I've seen before, thumbs up for the presentation too!
Prime online, it's a typical danish dessert cake:)
you look so cute... and I also love taking photos of beautifully made food which look better on the plate then in your mouth!
xo
d
Dayana, thanks:-)
Post a Comment