by the way, how do you make it to have the right column of the blog in a smaller size? i mean, the main blog column, where you write the posts is way bigger and theres more space, i wonder how to do that, i hope you can help me :)
Romeika! You look sooo beautiful in these pictures. I especially love the very first one, you have a really nice profile. Also, I love the vintage-y feel that all of your latest pictures have had. I would love to take pictures just like those!
i love the patterns and bows. the shadowy mood. your hands in the pockets. it suggests innocence, but it's all strength and worldliness. i like this side of you.
I love this style and especially lacy tights! Very romantic! I put your photos in my post as an inspirational outfit, it's ok?...If no, just let me know! Cheers;)
22 comments:
i LOVE these photos. the shadowy-feel with the white .. ah how beautiful!
Very ethereal feel to that outfit, very pretty and delicate. Love the closeup of the shoes and tights
beautiful photos.
Amei as fotos! Muito lindos!
Love Cos too, wish they had an online store...
Bjs!
Romeika, ADOREI a roupa!!!!
aww what a cute lovely style, i loved it.
by the way, how do you make it to have the right column of the blog in a smaller size? i mean, the main blog column, where you write the posts is way bigger and theres more space, i wonder how to do that, i hope you can help me :)
SUCH a cute outfit - the perfect one to bring happiness and light into such a cold, confining season.
wow lovely simple ethereal outfit, truly gorgeous
wow i LOVE this!!
you look stunning. its so light, fresh and very romantic.
x
http://gracioulyzoe.blogspot.com/
very pretty:)
Roupa que, de longe, parece bem simples. Mas de perto é rica em detalhes!! Muito bonita!
Beijos!
Romeika! You look sooo beautiful in these pictures. I especially love the very first one, you have a really nice profile. Also, I love the vintage-y feel that all of your latest pictures have had. I would love to take pictures just like those!
Thank you, guys! :-)
So beautiful! I love how delicate this is.
thatnastydress.blogspot.com
I really like the mix statuesque presence / Dark mane / immaculate White / uncluttered background, full of timeless majesty . . .
à Bientôt, Antoine
i love the patterns and bows.
the shadowy mood.
your hands in the pockets.
it suggests innocence,
but it's all strength and worldliness.
i like this side of you.
I love this style and especially lacy tights! Very romantic! I put your photos in my post as an inspirational outfit, it's ok?...If no, just let me know!
Cheers;)
Zuki, it's perfectly allright:-)
Dear Romeika, thank you very much for your photos and comments!;)
xoxo
you're welcome, Zuki!
Post a Comment