dodidoune's flawless pale coloured ensemble. What a lovely coat!
This photo taken at the He's Just Not That Into You premiere in LA, such a cute moment. Found the pic on miss_scarlett.Lady in the water's prologue. It reminds me of how much I love this film.
Photos: Le Ballon rouge, Vogue girl Korea, laurence, deadmethods, elinkan, Tim Walker, ?, Glamour France, back in 1992.

13 comments:
Gostei de ver "Lady in the Water" aqui, também adoro esse filme! E esse momento na premiere de "He's Just Not That Into You" é bem legal mesmo, gosto de todas as atrizes - pena que o filme não parece ser grande coisa. Abs!
Vinicius, q bom q alguem compartilha a mesma opiniao sobre o filme do Shyamalan:-) Tb nao espero nada de "He's just..", mas o elenco eh muito simpatico hehe
I went to see HJNTIY this week (yes really :) )and I love Jennifer Connelly (love what she's wearing) and I like Ginnifer Goodwin too - she's so darn cute.
The balloon collection is so cheering!
Meg, I wanna see it too:-) Jen Connelly looks amazing. I'm not a Balmain fan, but she rocks this look.
Ah, estou com muita vontade de ver "He's Just Not That Into You". Espero que o filme marque o nome da Ginnifer Goodwin como uma futura estrela de Hollywood!
oh wow i love that picture of all the ladies in he's just not that into you. what a great movie and an even better cast.
x
http://gracioulyzoe.blogspot.com/
ginnifer goodwin was adorable in the movie! i'm anxious to hear your thoughts on it.
Kamila, eu lembro dela em "o sorriso de mona lisa" (estou errada?) Tem jeito de boa atriz. Nao estou com tanta vontade de ver o filme pelo filme, mas gosto bastante do elenco feminino.
Zoe, it's a lovely picture, such a spontaneous moment.
copperoranges, I haven't seen it yet, who knows this week:-)
its hard to imagine all those different actresses getting along but it seems that they are all lovely and nice to each other and i bet you could tell that good vibe in the film... now if only i would get to see it soon.
the ballons photos are gorgeous!
It really is a cute moment. ^^
I wanna see this movie for the cast.
And I also like "Lady in the Water". It is so misunderstood.
And...I Loved Revolutionary Road. I don't find it Mende's best, but I found it VERY good. You were spot on with you're comentaries. ;)
Ciao!
Caramba! Levei um susto com essas pernas esqueléticas da Jennifer Connelly!!!!!! O que houve com ela??
Bjs!
Miss_Scarlett, I believe so, one can see it by their genuine smiles.
Wally, I knew you'd love the film!:-)
É Otávio, ela emagreceu bastante nos últimos tempos, mas continua linda. :-) Bjs!
i had never heard about lady in the water. but it sounds good!
Post a Comment