A while ago the lovely Ambika asked to see my blogging space, and as a typical procrastinator, I'm finally showing it now. Besides being my "computer room", this space has also a wardrobe I use to myself (the wardrobe in the bedroom couldn't stock half of my stuff) and a full body mirror, so it's also a sort of "dressing room" (tell me about peace and privacy hehe...). Some of the photos above were taken last year, unfortunately this lovely potted plant is dead by now (I don't know what to do, they ALWAYS die). I'm buying a new one this spring, which will hopefully live longer.




12 comments:
I always love having fresh flowers in my room, and the ones pictured here are gorgeous. Nice space!
Love your computer wallpaper! Did you take that picture Romeika? :)
xx
what a lovely little space. and pretty flowers!
Romeika, adorei seu cantinho. Realmente, parece ser bem pacífico, calmo e privado!
ooo the window must make perfect post inspiration
You lucky girl! I've been working hard on getting a little space of my own, but so far have managed just a desk in the basement, but it's MY desk! Virginia Woolf could not have been more correct about the importance of a little bit of private space.
Thank you guys!
Brigadeiro, no, I found it on flickr:-) xxx
Andrea, yay for your desk! hehe
My plants always die too. I just don't have that talent, I think.
I love your curtains. & thank you for sharing!
Ambika, you're welcome, it was a fun post to do;-) The curtains came with the apartment we rent, but I'd love to have something similar when we move to our "own" place.
such a nice space!
about flower: I bought the same flower(same kind but red) for my mom as a birthday gift, but after the month it died! My mom was very upset...So I better won't buy live flowers as gifts...'Cause there's also a proverb: flowers received as a gift live so much time as that person, who gave it to you, loves you(every time when we were quarreling with mom, she was saying:"You don't love me, that's why that flower died!(of course she was kidding...but...the story with the flower is really sad:(
Zuki, this proverb can't be possibily true! hehe Of course you love your mom:-) I've bought red and orange ones once, and they also died=/
Nice place.. for unknown reasons I love your lamp, haha.
Post a Comment