I've got years worth of dried roses saved up in my old room in my parents' house, from when Marius and I had just started dating.. I don't have the heart to throw them away :)
I love this! Beautiful pictures, Romeika, one day you will have to tell me how exactly you edit them hehe, because I looove the old, faded feel they have.
6 comments:
I've got years worth of dried roses saved up in my old room in my parents' house, from when Marius and I had just started dating.. I don't have the heart to throw them away :)
Maja, you're more romantic than I am! haha
that is sooo beaautiful. i love the two pictures, will you ever throw those roses out?
alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com
great metamorphoses!But spring-picture should be more optimistic;)
I love this! Beautiful pictures, Romeika, one day you will have to tell me how exactly you edit them hehe, because I looove the old, faded feel they have.
Alice, thank u! I'm afraid I've done that already... hehe
Zuki, you're right, it's too depressing for spring. But the real spring hasn't come in DK yet=/
Rita, thank you! The aging thing is just a huge mess, I'm not always happy with the result:-)
Post a Comment