Friday, June 19, 2009

food porn, because I know you like it





(1) I'm not sure if the cake is "real", but the macarons are. Photo taken in la glace, which serves some of the most delicious cakes in CPH, (2) a simple sandwich I actually made today, (3) pineapple cake, (4) apple cake, (5) fresh baked bread, (6) fresh baked bread with butter hmmmmm, (7) fish and french fries, (8) pancake with vanilla ice cream, (9) pasta in tomato sauce, (10) vanilla ice cream with strawberries and kiwi pieces.
Now don't tell me your mouth isn't watering a bit ^.^

17 comments:

kate said...

Macarons are my kryptonite.

sexyinthecity said...

Fantastic photos...!!!!
You have a lovely blog ;)

xx

Anonymous said...

hi, your pictures are amazing, may i ask what kind of camera you use?

Thank you!

anna.

elena-lu said...

no, not a bit

.......


A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

these are lovley and boy am i hungry now!

Annisa NF said...

I cannot resist the charms of those foods! YUMMY ;9

Luna : said...

HUNGRY!! ;-)

Kamila said...

Romeika, quanta crueldade num só post, hein???????rsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrsrs

Kamila said...

Romeika, tem selo para você lá no blog.

Brigadeiro said...

No, my mouth isn't watering a bit, it is watering HEAPS!!! Deu agua na boca, sim! :)
YUMMMMMMM!!!!
xx
Bjs!

Anonymous said...

pancakes with ice cream, order me one now! yum!

Unknown said...

mmmm ....it totally is.

Wally said...

Wow...let me clean the drool.

Ciao!

LACY said...

seriously this just made me so hungry. you have a lovely blog btw :)

lacysmess.blogspot.com

Romeika said...

sexyinthecity and lacy, thank u:-)

Kamila, hehehehehe

Hi Anna, here I used mostly a canon EOS D60. And thank u;-)

bonbon's vintage said...

looks amazing, you made me really hungry.

Meghan said...

HAHAHAHA. That truly was food porn. so hungry now!lol.

Seraphine said...

yes please, a piece of the pineapple cake.