Thursday, June 18, 2009

movies I'm looking forward to see

1. Bright Star (directed by Jane Campion), 2. Los abrazos rotos (directed by Almodóvar), 3. Coco avant Chanel (do I need to say why?). The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus (Heath Ledger one last time).

15 comments:

Brigadeiro said...

Coco Avant Chanel opens here Down Under next Thursday, can't wait1 The other movies also look/sound amazing! :)
xx

ATF said...

i didnt know a thing aboout that new jane campion film, the piano and portrait of a lady were so beautiful and loved them soo much... i was about to see coco chanel today but i heard is bad though i will watch it anyway. and the new pedro almodovar film seems disappointing, i dont think i will watch it anytime soon...

Anonymous said...

i'm so there for #3,#4!

Meream said...

Same here! Love Heath, Almodovar, and Audrey. :D

reckless daughter said...

wow, how did I not know that Lily Cole is going to be in that movie?! cool.

I agree. I want to see all of them.

Lexie said...

i cant wait to see coco chanel! i love audrey tatou - i think i should see more of her movies in general!

Kamila said...

Dos filmes citados, o único que eu não quero ver é "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus".

essbesee said...

my comment may post twice, sorry if so. SO excited to here Campion and Almodovar have new ones out! and the other two you mentioned have piqued my interest as well!~

Anonymous said...

hey Romeika, if you get a chance please check out my old post, there's a shoutout for you there!

http://plainjayne973.blogspot.com/2009/06/im-amazed-at-way-you-love-me-all-time.html

Anonymous said...

looking forward to number 4 too
great photo choices


-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Meghan said...

I had no idea about Bright Star :0) Sounds like a great flick. I'm also looking forward to the CoCo Chanel movie.

Shirley said...

Coco Avant Chanel is a beautiful movie!

elena-lu said...

these so much expectation for the chanel movie! i hope its going to be what we expect!

Wally said...

Campion promises, but I am dying to see the new Almodovar. But it will be glorious (and sad) to see Heath once more...

Student to be continued.. said...

I hadn't heard of The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - looks fab!

Otherwise can't wait for Coco Chanel!

Lauren x
smartscruffy