Monday, September 28, 2009

first days of autumn.

Red, orange, brown, yellow... Not all leaves have turned into these colours yet, but the cold has definitely come, and unfortunately shorter days as well. This morning I woke up and I needed artificial lights, since the weather outside looked dark and sad. As usual in the beggining of the real cold season, I become all excited about wearing new outwear and inventing layers, a feeling that often fades by mid november. I'm so happy about planning my daily fall/winter outfits that I didn't bother a single bit about fashion week - what for, when I won't be wearing any of that until at least may..? Wearing a knitted blouse (thrifted), h&m skirt, vintage ralph lauren wool blazer, scarf from Rome, tights from a supermarket, topshop shoes, spitfire sunglasses and glitter clutch.

16 comments:

Stéphanie said...

Beautiful pictures !

Maja Piraja said...

I feel like we're beyond fall and heading towards winter here these days :) Am actually contemplating pulling out my wool jackets from the back of the closet! Lovely photos, as usual. i love your outfits :)

Billy said...

Perfect colours for the season.
Love the touch of red.

xx billy

http://billyswalk.blogspot.com/

Kamila said...

Romeika, você cortou o cabelo. A franja está linda!!! :-)

Lexie said...

that scarf is beautiful! and the colors in your outfit are SO lovely!

Brigadeiro said...

ADORO Outono! Que fotos lindas!!! Especialmente a foto com a folha na tua cabeca :) Adorei!
xx

Little Monarch said...

i love the golden coulours of autumn and that crisp feeling in the iar. the change in season means its time to pull out your scarves, hats and over coats,. A feeling I love!

mining jobs said...

I totally agree, I miss summer, bright and happy days of summer.

Anonymous said...

Philippine Real Estate
I love the falling leaves of fall.

Clara said...

You are so lucky, in Spain autumn seems that never is going to come.

I love your pics.


k.

Milk. said...

I like the pictures, the bench is a good idea to represent autumn :)

All Women Stalker said...

I should get shoes like those even though we don't have autumn here. Beautiful photos.

-meream

Seraphine said...

haha you are funny! the leaves are starting to turn here too.

folktime said...

love your tights! beautiful shots!

folktime.blogspot.com

Seriale-modeuse said...

Really chic !

The Photodiarist said...

Wonderful pictures. I love the textures and color of your outfit too.