I love, love, love these posters! I wouldn't have been able to leave empty-handed either! In fact, I probably would have wanted to buy everything in the shop! :)
Dear Romeika! I love your blog and all the amazing pictures you put on it! You really inspired me to start my blog! so here it is: http://brentwoodgirl.blogspot.com/
wee he he unfortunately i have only seen amelie. roman holiday and breakfast at tiffanys are on my long list of must see films though. what did you buy?
I dont know what Im trying to do by leaving this message. I certainly dont mean to cause you any form of sadness. But perhaps, in this simple manner.. Id be able to extend further help.
I just thought that people, the world over might want to know what happened. Even through a single person's perspective. I hope that it might move them and start a chain.. of good thoughts and prayers.
So there it is. I hope you help me spread the word. Ive written it all down. On my blog.
14 comments:
Ah! Perfect purchases!!! :)
xx
lovely posters!
so you travelled there? i would love to go one day :) im going to check out your last posts here because i couldnt until now.
What did you buy? I'd have grabbed that Amelie poster.
-meream
Também teria levado todos que pudesse, hahahaha.
Wow! What did you get? I would die for a french poster. It's too beautiful.
I love Amelie! Hey your photos looks so lovely...
I love, love, love these posters! I wouldn't have been able to leave empty-handed either! In fact, I probably would have wanted to buy everything in the shop! :)
absolutely amazing!!i'll be in rome next week!!:D
Dear Romeika! I love your blog and all the amazing pictures you put on it! You really inspired me to start my blog! so here it is:
http://brentwoodgirl.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for being so inspiring!
Lex
wee he he unfortunately i have only seen amelie. roman holiday and breakfast at tiffanys are on my long list of must see films though. what did you buy?
Lovely pics !
Hi there!
I dont know what Im trying to do by leaving this message. I certainly dont mean to cause you any form of sadness. But perhaps, in this simple manner.. Id be able to extend further help.
I just thought that people, the world over might want to know what happened. Even through a single person's perspective. I hope that it might move them and start a chain.. of good thoughts and prayers.
So there it is. I hope you help me spread the word. Ive written it all down. On my blog.
Thank you very much, dearest!
xx
Me neigther.. I wanna go to Rome so bad now!.. hahaha
Post a Comment