Each one of these is going on my lust list - especially the first look. J'adore the babydoll inspired cuts and collars - I can so picture Zooey Deschanel wearing all of these ensembles! :)
That cat skirt is fabulous! I want one now.
so sweet and simple. love!
Oh wow, same here. Those are too cute. -meream
Hello there! Thank you for dropping by Mango Girl!Lovely pieces...I want the pale blue dress with the animal face!
I LOVE the way you put pictures and styles together!
Adoro azul! E adorei as roupas do post!! :-)Bom final de semana!
Que gracinha! Quero tudo tambem! :)xx
it's such an amazing brand. Would love to see these pieces for real.xx
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Each one of these is going on my lust list - especially the first look. J'adore the babydoll inspired cuts and collars - I can so picture Zooey Deschanel wearing all of these ensembles! :)
That cat skirt is fabulous! I want one now.
so sweet and simple. love!
Oh wow, same here. Those are too cute.
-meream
Hello there! Thank you for dropping by Mango Girl!
Lovely pieces...I want the pale blue dress with the animal face!
I LOVE the way you put pictures and styles together!
Adoro azul! E adorei as roupas do post!! :-)
Bom final de semana!
Que gracinha! Quero tudo tambem! :)
xx
it's such an amazing brand. Would love to see these pieces for real.
xx
Post a Comment