Romeika, você voltou!!! :-)Adorei as fotos! LINDO lugar!
you have returned! stunning as ever.
you look flawless!!!i love the floral dressbeautiful darling, gorgeous-cmacheck out my blog @cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
Que fotos linderrimas, Romeika!!! Como consegui tira-las com a Fontana di Trevi tao vazia? 1001 obrigadas novamente por suas dicas pra CPH, minha mae & irma cacula se divertiram muito la! ;)Bjs!xx
yay welcome back! you look gorgeous, what a beautifully patterned dress and the sunnies are fun :)
Wow, that beautiful photos! Love your dress, too. :)-meream
GORGEOUS!!! your pictures are always so lovely.hope you had (or are having) fun in Rome!
Stunning images! Love it.
Hi there! What lovely shots....and you look good in that floral dress.
so pretty, the water is hypnotizing almost!
I have the exakt same dress! but i made it a little bit shorter. But i LOVE it!You have a beautiful blog!
These photos are so fun! Love that frock - it's very Mad Men! :)
Good to have you back Romeika! Those photos are stunning :)
Belíssimo!
yah! you are back! You were missed!
Romeika!Vc foi na Fontana de Trevi?--invejinha de vc---
Nora, so glad to be back:-)
these.are.beautiful.As well as the title.Wonderful shots.
These pictures are stunning.
envy runs through my veins! and what a fashionista tourist you are, i loved the dress!
This scene is just amazing, The photos, the angle...love it.a.n.e
your dress is gorgeous
You're stunning! May I ask, who takes your beautiful photos and what camera is used? x
I did and I did.Again, I love the photography.
Post a Comment
24 comments:
Romeika, você voltou!!! :-)
Adorei as fotos! LINDO lugar!
you have returned!
stunning as ever.
you look flawless!!!
i love the floral dress
beautiful darling, gorgeous
-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
Que fotos linderrimas, Romeika!!! Como consegui tira-las com a Fontana di Trevi tao vazia? 1001 obrigadas novamente por suas dicas pra CPH, minha mae & irma cacula se divertiram muito la! ;)
Bjs!
xx
yay welcome back! you look gorgeous, what a beautifully patterned dress and the sunnies are fun :)
Wow, that beautiful photos! Love your dress, too. :)
-meream
GORGEOUS!!! your pictures are always so lovely.
hope you had (or are having) fun in Rome!
Stunning images! Love it.
Hi there! What lovely shots....and you look good in that floral dress.
so pretty, the water is hypnotizing almost!
I have the exakt same dress! but i made it a little bit shorter. But i LOVE it!
You have a beautiful blog!
These photos are so fun! Love that frock - it's very Mad Men! :)
Good to have you back Romeika! Those photos are stunning :)
Belíssimo!
yah! you are back! You were missed!
Romeika!
Vc foi na Fontana de Trevi?
--invejinha de vc---
Nora, so glad to be back:-)
these.are.beautiful.
As well as the title.
Wonderful shots.
These pictures are stunning.
envy runs through my veins! and what a fashionista tourist you are, i loved the dress!
This scene is just amazing, The photos, the angle...love it.
a.n.e
your dress is gorgeous
You're stunning! May I ask, who takes your beautiful photos and what camera is used? x
I did and I did.
Again, I love the photography.
Post a Comment