Mustafa, I'm not anxious at all, actually I'm not crazy about christmas.. But such artificial lights work wonders during the dark and depressing looking winter..
oh love christmas and seeing lights and color and all the festivities! lights come pretty early here though! im pretty sure they've been up at the begining of the month in a few areas!!!
fun photographs! i like the big leaf too. but see, there aren't any christmas lights until there are no leaves left. there are no lights here in california yet either. but they will be here very soon.
love your style with that red beret, and the stripped shirt, it reminds me of a character from a Godard movie like the ones that Jean Seberg or Anna Karina used to play ;)
these photos have a certain feel to them that i love cozy yet cold, warm yet vintage, totally refreshing beautiful! thanks for sharing and thanks for the sweet comments
-cma check out my blog @ cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
34 comments:
Aqui em Natal, já estamos com a decoração de Natal a toda! :-)
Lindas fotos, como sempre!
Not just you ,but everybody is anxious to see the special lights of christmas!
the leaves are so fun!
Adorei estas fotos, Romeika! Especialmente a foto com a folha na tua boca :)
Woo hoo! Comprei meus voos para Japao para Dezembro/Natal!!! Estou TAO contente! Sera minha primeira visita a este pais!
xx
CC
i love your red hat.
there's one house that i drive by that has xmas lights out! it makes me sooo happy!
these pictures remind me of when I lived in Switzerland. the winter was cold but so magical.
Mustafa, I'm not anxious at all, actually I'm not crazy about christmas.. But such artificial lights work wonders during the dark and depressing looking winter..
I can't wait for Xmas !
oh love christmas and seeing lights and color and all the festivities! lights come pretty early here though! im pretty sure they've been up at the begining of the month in a few areas!!!
r u from paris u look like a PARISIENNE
;D
COMMENT BACK!!!!*
Love a red beret. Tres chic!
Those pictures are fabulous !
You need to come to LA - it's still Fall (and 70 degree F) but the Christmas lights are already being put up on Sunset Blvd!
PS: I'll do a winter coats post just for you ASAP ;)
I love the quality of these pictures and the leaf!
-Shoeless Simone
i love the last shot so much. i am also pretty excited for all the twinkly christmas beauty too!
great lighting in these shots, and love the plaid
just a few more days....don't worry. Time's flying faster than you think. :)
fun photographs! i like the big leaf too. but see, there aren't any christmas lights until there are no leaves left.
there are no lights here in california yet either. but they will be here very soon.
your pictures are great, and i love your blog. and i know, LOVE is a very strong word. indeed.
love your style with that red beret, and the stripped shirt, it reminds me of a character from a Godard movie like the ones that Jean Seberg or Anna Karina used to play ;)
and like a lot your blog's name (L)
kisses
i can't wait for the christmas light in the night when the snow falls:D
x
I also like the lights. =)
love the leaf and the smoggy photos. :) great post!
Ahh it's far too early to be thinking about Christmas for me. Love the photos tho, the dreamy wintery feeling
these photos have a certain feel to them that i love
cozy yet cold, warm yet vintage, totally refreshing
beautiful!
thanks for sharing
and thanks for the sweet comments
-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
Oh God, I agree. I have yet to see them in my city. I want Christmas lights NOW.
-meream
Em Boston as luzes ja aparecem, mas por enquanto ainda modestas...espero em breve, ver tudooo iluminado!
lovely outfit! ^^
Wow your pictures are fabulous!! They are so ghost like yet kinda dreamy! I love that second to last one.
Very nice images, love the vintage feeling to them!
loving your photos ! the outfit is lovely , cute hat :D ahh i can't wait for christmas !
have a nice day dear !
I like the red beret and the jacket. Those colours look so good together.
Por aqui, o Natal já chegou às lojas e a algumas casas desde outubro!!!!
Muuuito antecipado :)))
Nossa, imagino a temperatura aí ;)
you look so feminine, I've been reading you for a long time now and I really love your style, you are an inspiration.
Xo
Post a Comment