One day in Rome we took a bus to Florence. The David statue was huger than I ever expected it to be, the Tuscan landscapes by the road through my window seat, so dreamy... and exquisite were the medieval towns on top of hills. Florence has more tourists than people who actually live there, always so crowded, so full of life. And this early september, although not summer anymore, it felt more like summer than any other real danish summer day...


10 comments:
oh this looks idyllic! the ice cream, the fabulous feminine dress, and wayfarers, just perfection!
O sorvete parece apetitoso. :-)
Lovely dress :D
amazing pics.
great blog!
xx
too gorgeous!
Even the cigarette bins are glamourous in Europe! Super sweet pics :-)
Woah, I have a friend living in Florence....I'd love to go there. What do you think of the city? And the people?
yummmm. ice cream!
and being in florence, i bet it tasted twice as good.
lovely photos! the ice cream looks delicious. :---)
You look gorgeous. The wayfarers look perfect for a Roman holiday.
-meream
Post a Comment