Thursday, June 26, 2014
From the series introverts should not have children unless they can afford a daytime nanny.
So I read this on the fussy and colic babies support page on facebook (I am not alone) and can already picture my life a few years from now. Is this perhaps why I am always so drained for energy? As an introvert I always valued time alone, even my husband could get on my nerves sometimes, so what to say of my literally overly attached-to-me baby? Ok, she is just a (high need) baby, I get it. But then if this 'no time alone' pattern continues throughout her childhood, I'm certainly screwed. Looking forward to her teen years. And yup, she does love being out and about (picture above), even it means to be overly tired afterwards and screaming her heart out to make it a point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sooo cute!
Post a Comment