Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"The modern art of polished dressing"





I pay as less attention as possible to fashion magazine dictatorship trends and i'm not into posting their stuff here with rare exceptions, specially Vogue US stuff, but for these photos above i'm gonna make an exception. I'm in love with this coming editorial, which was beautifully photographed by Steven Meisel, with the presence of the late 90's model Amber Valetta. Do i have to mention how femminine and sophisticated these shapes are? The colours are so alluring as well, i'm glad fall might be not so sober and boring in color terms. Oh, and the Miu Miu pumps... How i wish i had one of these. To see more pictures, click here.

6 comments:

Ellie Lee said...

heyy!! d concept for this photo shoot is so fresh!! totally diff frm the usual we ged=p

haha know smt? gaf a feeling u gna name yr baby girl( in d near future??) iman. haha. tt's actually, kinda cool!!=p

Romeika said...

Penelope, I don't use to see much fash editorials, but this one is just so lovely and i adore the colours, and of course, the silhouette they propose. About naming my future child Iman, hell, no hehehe I would prefer a classic and ordinary name=)

blushing apples said...

love this editorial, so full of color!

Anonymous said...

The green gloves are startling. They look almost like green hands. I like having fun with shapes and colors.

Romeika said...

Seraphine, i loved all the gloves in this editorial, but the green ones are indeed something.

Diana Coronado said...

Love that pink dress.