Artist Diane Bronstein has challenged us, bloggers, to post a picture or a drawing of our favourite dress, in order to win one of her favourite paintings, entitled Ghost of a Memory. I picked something from my own wardrobe, a black silk Tony Cohen dress, which I find so ethereal and romantic. To participate, you may visit her blog here.

15 comments:
such a lovely dress!
Opa, Romeika! Boa sorte na promoção! Espero que ganhe o quadro da artista.
Bom final de semana!
Boa sorte meeesmo, Romeika! Sabe o que a sua primeira foto me lembrou? Aquele musical da Broadway Wicked, conhece??
E adoro o pôster de Moulin Rouge! atrás... =)
Bjos.
I'm totally have fallen in love with your photosessions!Your photos look so stylish and alive!I like photographing but I can't make such great photos unfortunately:( But I'm still trying:) I think you have a special talent to make such photos!
P.s. love you romantic dress and flowers:)
i love your dramatic photos
lovely dress! its so feminine! i love how the sleeves fall :)
Great outfit! Matches the movie posters, sublime.
Ciao!
You look lovely. Hope you win.
nursemyra
Kau, espero q eu nao tenha ficado parecida com a bruxa hahaha Bjs!
Zuki, thank you:-) But I'm still trying to improve my photos, I'm not always happy with the result.
Thank u all for the good wishes:-) Have a lovely weekend!
like the shoes
What I like the most is the cocktail black color / "néo-romantic" shape , it just sounds like the union of a "Girly CHIC-issime" style (especially with these pastel shoes) and a dark stylish mystery !!!
à Bientôt, Antoine
Não!! O vestido só me lembrou da peça mesmo, a qual tem todo um figurino especial, hahaha. Bjos!
you are beautiful, smart and stylish, romeika!
i love the big sleeves on the dress, and the cute shoes.
O vestido de Tony Cohen e lindo! Boa sorte ;)
Antoine, thank u! You defined the dress better than I could ever do it myself:-)
Kau, hehehe ok bjs!
Seraphine, thank u:-)
Brigadeiro, brigado:-)
Post a Comment