
This is me after arriving home just before the sunset, in a day that started at 06:30am with no time for concealer, blush, mascara and pressed powder (no close-up shots!), but time enough for lipstick and washing my hair, although as always it ended up looking nasty and greasy (tips?) Yes, I was at H&M. Nope, didn't purchase a thing. And the store I was... It was nearly empty. In fact, another store in the city with no Comme des Garçons in it was more alive. There I bought a blue floral dress I hadn't seen in their website or in any other H&M, for their average price. So it was a nice day, and the sky was clear, clear enough to see the sunrise on my way to the city. My outfit: Everything is H&M, except for the coat (Benetton), the boots (ecco) and the beret (glitter).



13 comments:
"So it was a nice day, and the sky was clear, clear enough to see the sunrise on my way to the city."
Inspiradora esta frase, Romeika, já que aqui o tempo virou de vez e está absurdamente nublado e chuvoso... =(
Bjos!
Esse casaco é um luxo!
Mil beijos!!
Concordo com a Kira. O casaco é um luxo!!!
Beautiful coat, I love rich colours in the winter
Gorgeous coat! I've been eyeing a purple one lately, I need a shot of color for the gloomy winter to come :)
Have you tried dry shampoo? Also awesome for when you're in a rush and dont have time to wash your hair properly :)
It was EMPTY? Wow. I wouldn't have expected that. Hahaha. About the hair.. Do you use conditioner? If yes, I'd stop using it or use less of it because I think it makes the hair look greasy too if you use too much of it.
The coat looks PERFECT!
Kau, hj foi o tempo daqui q virou novamente hehe O dia foi chuvoso, cinza, escuro, sem falar na ventania..:-) bjs!
Kira e Kamila, adoro este casaco. A Nicole Kidman usou um da mesma cor e com estilo bem parecido numa premiere em Londres certa vez:-)
Fashion Dreamer, I do too!
Maja, purple sounds great. I've heard of dry shampoo, but never found any. Do you know some?
Cate, I rarely use conditioner:-( I guess it's the hot water that causes all this trouble.
Merily, thanks:-)
I've used Toni and Guy's dry shampoo spray before, I found it to be OK. I'm sure there's a better one out there though :)
Maja, thanks for the tip! I hope I'll find it:)
love the coat/the sort one can bundle into/on a cold day and shrink/into the warmth of paintbrush red/like a bright flower against the gray.
Seraphine, your comments are always my fav ones, I love to read them!:-)
Cool pics.
p.s. You can check out my film blog at http://reelartsy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment